Join your fellow climbers in taking care of our local crags and show
your appreciation for Stronghold, Inc.'s support of climbing access.
You do not need to be a member of PATC-MS to join!
- When and Where: Saturday, July 21, 9am, upper parking lot.
- What: We'll be repairing and replacing the railings along the stone steps of
the green trail and, if we have enough attendees, installing water bars
along the lower section of the green trail.
- What To Bring: Comfortable clothing, sturdy shoes/boots, gloves, water and your climbing gear (optional).
- Climbing After: We’ll be ending our session with a few hours of climbing. Stick around to get in a few sends.
- Signup or Questions: E-mail
- Directions: Click here for a map to the entrance of Sugarloaf Mountain.