The article explains how to add a photo to your article.
First position your cursor where you want to insert the
- Click on the button right above the edit area that has a little
green tree in it. The insert article image dialog will popup.
- There are lots of options and properties you can play with
but to start out, keep it simple.
- At the bottom under ‘Folders' pick a location to store your
photo. For example, if you are writing a trip report, select trip_reports. For
a news article, select news.
- Next, click on the button with the green up arrow
into a computer. The button is in the center on the right next to the ‘?'
button. (As with most buttons on the web, hovering your mouse over them will
tell you what they do, in this case ‘Upload').
- Click this Upload button and browse to your
- Enter a name that makes some sense and click Ok.
- The file will be
Uploaded and may take a few minutes depending on your upload speed connection. (If
your file is too big you will need to reduce it using a photo editor before
uploading). The filename should show up bottom center with the name you
- Finally click on the filename. A thumbnail with properties
will show in the bottom right. Press the Insert button. The photo will be placed into your article.
- Resize the photo by
clicking on it and then grabbing the little white boxes (handles) and dragging
them to resize.
- That's it! Click ‘Save' or ‘Apply' to save your work.